Friday, May 2, 2008

In Tokyo

So far on this trip I've gone from this:

To this:
To this:
To this...


Tokyo is the most overwhelming place I've ever been. I just arrived at the hotel - see room view above - via the Grand Hyatt since the taxi driver got confused and its on the 45th floor of a ridiculous building and may be the nicest place I've ever stayed. Room is sick, service is off the charts. I'm afraid to leave because outside just seems like madness. Hoping to find some action tonight since I'm finally adjusted and rested. I'm apparently right near the heart of the 'scene', we'll see. For now I'm starting small and going to try and check out one of the nearby museums before figuring out my night plan. My room is on the 50th floor, the Gym is on the 55th floor or something, so a swim or workout in the sky maybe before dinner...

Holy moley. Here we go...

No comments: