Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Peace and Quiet

Spending time in these temples is about the ultimate relaxation.
Without a guide today I'm just cruising around by tuk tuk (basically a
canopied love seat towed by a scooter) which is sweet since its just
cool breeze and amazing scenery all around you. Each temple complex is
so unique so you get out, wander around a bit, take some pica an then
on to the next. It is very, very hot. Sitting in the sun, as I am
now, you just start pouring sweat, but up and moving around its not
bad. After a couple more temples today I'll be done with what's
reasonable to see given the time at hand and then I'm going to spend
the rest of the afternoon at a floating fishing village on the lake
south of town which I hear I'd amazing as well.

No comments: