headed out for dinner and after a great pad thai & spring roll dinner
the rain started. I snagged a taxi to one of the night areas but it
was just stupid since I was just not prepared for the weather at all.
The whole city flooded and after a little while out I called it quits
and headed home.
Today, after waking up early to watch the Celtics game (7:30am tip)
and having an awesome breakfast buffet riverside at the hotel. The
rain came back in a big way as I was headed to the Royal Palace by
water taxi so I headed to Jim Thompson house which is a very cool
house constructed by a Princeton grad and former CIA guy here who is
credited for discovering and building the reputation of the Thai silk
trade. The house is pretty sweet but the guided tour is painful.
Hoping the rain is done now and I can get out tonight for some fun
without getting soaked.
No comments:
Post a Comment