different. The place seems significantly more free, for lack of a
better word. I wandered through some totally old Chinese neighborhoods
down random alleys in the city center surrounding Yu Yuan Garden,
where I spent a few hours walking around. Very cool, old Chinese feel
to the place and its like a maze of buildings and pools with flowers.
Also significant and impressive is the skyline. The buildings are
super tall and very cool, and I expect they look incredible at night.
Having someone here as a mini guide made me let my guard down for the
first time all trip and I forgot my camera in his apartment in my
haste to get lunch so I'm hoping either my iPhone pics or the ones I
took from a disposable I picked up cone out ok. Birthday party for a
friend of Billings tonight, don't know what to expect. Should be good
though.
Hopefully I'll have some pics to load up either tonight or tomorrow
since some of the imagery here is very unique.
No comments:
Post a Comment